Strategy, innovation, leadership, change, sales
Rosemary is passionate about empowering people to learn and grow. She believes that you do great work and grow business when you love what you do, are curious about learning, and focus on delivering greater value to customers. As a leader and business coach for over 20 years, Rosemary has experience in a wide range of sectors including professional and financial services, ICT, fast moving consumer goods, government, primary industry, and not for profit.
Recent learning projects include:
- Innovation workshops using design thinking methodologies to develop new products, services and customer experiences that deliver greater value to users
- Design and delivery of leadership development and change programmes
- Strategic planning facilitations
- Executive coaching to develop leaders
- Building high performing teams – facilitation and coaching
- High stakes stakeholder communications – development of key messages, persuasive document writing, presentation skills
- Coaching on multi-million dollar pitches
- Design and delivery of relationship selling development programmes
- Export sales coaching – evaluating target markets, segmenting customers, defining sales processes, channel & pipeline management, communicating value propositions
- HR consulting – OD strategy, competency development and measurement.
Aside from leading Hume Learning, Rosemary has recently worked at NZTE in the Better by Design team focusing on innovation approaches for NZ exporters. Prior to this she was a New Zealand based consultant at development firm, rogenSi for 13 years, and a Partner of their international firm for five of these years. Earlier on in her career Rosemary worked in the fast-moving consumer goods and tourism industries in marketing and sales leadership and management roles. This broad experience enables her to quickly understand business issues at individual, team and organisation levels and develop practical learning solutions that deliver results. She has a flexible, open and collaborative facilitation style, and will challenge you to explore new approaches and different ways of working.
Rosemary has a Bachelor of Business Studies from Massey University. She has held accreditations in MBTI, Belbin Team-Roles, Human Synergistics LSI & GSI, Cultural Transformation Tools, and Zenger Folkman Extraordinary Leader. Rosemary has been trained in ICF coaching tools, design thinking methodologies, and sales processes.
She balances her business role with her passion for developing youth. During the weekends her husband and teenage girls often escape to explore the Hauraki Gulf by boat, or to chill out on the wild west coast in Northland. Rosemary is always planning their next overseas adventure, and she enjoys following emerging New Zealand artists.