Your natural self
The ability to present persuasively and motivate our stakeholders to take action is critical in our business environment. This programme focuses on the planning and delivery skills you require to confidently present a persuasive case to your audience. You may be presenting an inspirational leadership change vision, or selling your product or service offerings. We will explore the fundamentals of persuasive presenting ensuring you can connect with and influence your audience at both the rational and emotional levels required. As leaders and mangers you must have the confidence, control and flexibility to present effectively to your teams, customers, clients and other stakeholders. This practical programme will give you a deeper understanding of how to maximize the effectiveness of your persuasive presentations.
Workshop content topics
- Planning a persuasive presentation – focus on your own presentation
- Developing persuasive messages for each audience
- Structuring your presentation to ensure messages are clearly understood
- Designing and using supporting visuals
- Incorporating strategies to frame out resistance
- Developing your natural delivery skills to motivate and compel your audience to act
- Handling questions effectively
- Controlling nerves
- Individual presentation rehearsals, critiquing and coaching. We typically use videoing as a critiquing tool
- Individual development plan.
- The skills and confidence to motivate, inspire and persuade your team, clients, customers, and/or other stakeholders to align with your vision, approach, or offerings
- The ability to tailor the content, structure and delivery of your presentations in the most persuasive way for each audience, objective and environment
- Fine tuning your presentation skills to communicate confidently in your own natural way
- Creating a more professional presence
- Ability to connect with your audience quickly in a compelling way
- An increased awareness of the value of rehearsal including individual tips to develop your skills.
You will each have specific outcomes that you want to focus on. We will share these at the beginning of the workshop to ensure we work collaboratively together to enhance our learning.
- Pre-workshop activities
- Two days – group workshop
- One hour individual coaching rehearsal session available within one month of the workshop.
For further enquiries about this programme, please contact us.